Thanks for visiting The Centered Mama ProjectTM’s store on Kajabi.
Below is some important information for all visitors and customers, especially if you are purchasing anything from this site, signing up to the newsletter, attending any Centered Mama ProjectTM events or workshops, virtual or in person, or using any of the recommendations therein in your life.
Use of The Centered Mama ProjectTM's Kajabi site and other services
The information below are the terms and conditions of use of The Centered Mama ProjectTM web site (from here, “TCMP web site”), newsletter, videos, audio recordings, classes, workshops, retreats, meditations, programmes and other services (from here, “TCMP services”). If you are accessing, viewing or using the TCMP web site or any TCMP service in any way, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and consent to these conditions.
The Centered Mama ProjectTM is a brand operated by Citrina Sàrl, a company founded and directed by Anne Ferguson. These terms and conditions of use for all TCMP services constitute an agreement between you, the user of TCMP services, and Citrina Sàrl (operating under the brand The Centered Mama ProjectTM).
As much as possible, information will be kept up-to-date. However Citrina Sàrl reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, along with the web site contents, at any time. If you notice anything that needs updating, please contact us at email@example.com.
Health and Well-Being Disclaimers
TCMP is about mothers’ wellbeing, and some parts of certain programmes may involve some gentle forms of exercise. All exercise involves a risk of personal injury, including a small risk of serious injury or death. By using any TCMP service you agree to take responsibility for your health and well-being as relates to TCMP services. If you have any questions about whether you should begin or continue any kind of physical practice, please consult a doctor before beginning to use any TCMP services.
TCMP takes pride in its dedication to sharing safe and effective health and wellbeing practices. However, Citrina Sàrl (via TCMP) cannot take responsibility for guaranteeing that you will not suffer from any injury arising directly or indirectly from your use of TCMP services, nor that your health and/or wellbeing will measurably improve as a result of using TCMP services. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Citrina Sàrl excludes all representations, warranties, undertakings and guarantees relating to TCMP services.
When you sign up to receive any information from TCMP (i.e. newsletter, updates, course information or any other news) or your information is otherwise collected by TCMP, rest assured that Citrina SàRL (via TCMP) observes the provisions of Swiss data protection legislation in entering and processing personal data. In particular, your name, address or email address is only ever collected, as far as possible, on a voluntary basis, and access to the use of offers and services, is, wherever possible, given without the requirement to reveal personal data. Your personal data will never be sold or otherwise shared in any way with a third party.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Privacy & Security policy or the manner in which we treat your personal information, or to withdraw your name from an email or other marketing list. If you wish to update or access information we hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Citrina SàRL, 32A Chemin des Verjus, 1212 Grand-Lancy, Switzerland. In order to protect your privacy we will need to verify your identity before granting access or altering the information we have.
This web site and its content, and all the information and material on it, as well as the information, material and content of all TCMP services, are copyright protected. TCMP services are provided so that you may use the content, information, and material only for your personal, non-commercial use. If you ever choose to share information, quotes or images found on the TCMP web site, blog or other TCMP communications, please follow these steps:
1. Give credit where credit is due (this means writing “this information originally appeared on www.thecenteredmamaproject.com”).
2. If you share a quote, clip or excerpt from the TCMP web site, including and especially the blog/vlog, then please include a link to the original post and credit “courtesy of www.thecenteredmamaproject.com”.
As a general rule, please make sure to always give full credit to TCMP. When you use or reproduce TCMP copyright information, materials or content, you are consenting to these terms and conditions.
Any use of the content or information or materials, such as reproduction or distribution, in full or in part, including or without changes, for purposes beyond personal non-commercial use, is prohibited without prior permission.
All property rights remain with Citrina Sàrl.
Please don’t use tools designed to systematically or automatically access, index/and or transmit any TCMP. This is prohibited and Citrina Sàrl reserves the right to take action against anyone doing this.
Wherever TCMP uses content created by others on this web site and in TCMP services, the original source of the material and the owner of the original property rights is clearly indicated. Should you nevertheless become aware of a possible copyright infringement on this web site or in any of the information, materials or content of any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will take action immediately to remove or rectify any copyright infringements.
Liability for content
Citrina SàRL endeavours to create TCMP services that are useful for you, and to the best of our ability we seek to maintain the most up-to-date and accurate information, materials and content. Of course mistakes can happen. We cannot guarantee that by the time you come to look at this web site or use TCMP services, everything is going to be absolutely accurate, complete and still up-to-date. Please be mindful of your own responsibility to ensure the accuracy, completeness, timeliness and relevance of the services you use, and how you use them.
Citrina Sàrl cannot assume any liability (neither express nor implied) for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information provided via TCMP services, although naturally we take all due care in providing such services. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Citrina Sàrl excludes all liability (including negligence) for damages that may result from access to or use, either directly or indirectly, of our TCMP services.
Unfortunately, Citrina Sàrl cannot provide guarantees about this web site always working when everyone needs it to, nor about the servers we use and their ability to keep us safe from viruses or other such things that might damage our computers when we access this web site. So please be aware we are all using this web site at our own risk.
Liability for third party information
Sometimes in providing TCMP services, including on this web site and in TCMP programmes, newsletters and other services, there will be information, links and other references from third parties and/or web sites. Citrina Sàrl cannot assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, and legality of the contents of third party web sites, offers or services. If you find any of these links or references are out of date, or lead somewhere they shouldn’t, please contact email@example.com and we will make updates as quickly as possible.
IN MORE LEGAL TERMS:
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Geneva, Switzerland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Geneva, Switzerland. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: August 14, 2017